How do I create a Utah Maids account?
Simply click the login button at the top of our page, or go here.
Do you service my area?
Currently offer services to homes in the Salt Lake and Utah Valley areas.
What is included in a standard cleaning?
We train all our cleaners with a standard checklist of how to clean each room and bathroom to ensure consistent quality among all our homes we clean.
Our services include:
- Dusting and wiping down all furniture
- Vacuuming carpet and mopping floor
- Throwing away trash and emptying cans
- Scrubbing showers, sinks, toilets
- Gathering dirty clothes
- Cleaning mirrors
- Cleaning fixtures (lights, towel racks, toilet paper holders, fans)
- Cleaning outside of kitchen equipment (fridge, dishwasher, oven, microwave)
- Gathering dirty dishes into the sink
- Cleaning inside cabinets (if specified in extras part of booking)
- Cleaning inside the fridge (if specified in extras part of booking)
- Cleaning inside the oven (if specified in extras part of booking)
- Cleaning inside windows (if specified in extras part of booking)
- Doing a load of laundry (if specified in extras part of booking)
- Cleaning walls (if specified in extras part of booking)
How much will it cost?
Other cleaning companies often have confusing prices, or they don’t honor the price they promised. With Utah Maids, we make it very simple, and you can know your exact price in less than 60 seconds online. We calculate our pricing based on how many rooms, bathrooms, and extras that you wish to include in the cleaning process.
Do you bring your own cleaning supplies, products and equipment?
We do. You can expect your cleaner to show up to the job with everything necessary to get the job done.
Can I request special tasks or extras?
When booking, be sure to check out our “extras” offered. If you have an extra service that you are considering that is not listed on our booking page, please contact us and we will see if we can arrange something.